Creating a Vibrant, Safe and Healthy Neighborhood
More than seven years have passed since the Buckeye Shaker Square Development Corporation (BSSDC) began the first neighborhood planning process funded by the St. Luke’s Foundation.
Considering the neighborhood change that has occurred since 2005, BSSDC is in the process of re-engaging the community in a 5-year comprehensive planning update, which also includes the Buckeye Commercial Corridor. The intent is to:
- further mobilize community engagement
- maximize the leveraging of the City of Cleveland’s efforts, Cleveland Metropolitan School District, businesses and other sources
The key objective of the planning process will be to create a more vibrant, safe and healthy neighborhood.
The draft plan will be available at the following locations
- Buckeye Shaker Square Development Corporation
- Shaker Area Development Corporation
- Harvey Rice Library
- City of Cleveland Planning Department, 601 Lakeside Avenue, Room 501
Click the hyperlink, below, to view the Buckeye Larchmere Shaker Square Woodland Hills Transformation Vision Plan: